Join the Team
Hours: Full time, paid position
Commitment: Full time, min 3 years
Position: Explore new market opportunities, aid in the design of a cohesive long and short term sales strategy, oversee a sales team and to aid in the acquisition of new accounts and maintain existing accounts, amplify the reach of our brand, mission, and story. Responsible for driving sales (wholesale & retail) and proactively identifying and leveraging growth opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in a managerial sales role
- Deep knowledge of and connections to the natural lifestyle market
- Experience writing and managing budgets and projections
- Track record of meeting sales goals
- Strong leadership skills
- Build and oversee a sales team to manage existing retail channel partnerships and aide in the acquisition of new partners
- Develop sales goals, forecasts and projections
- Analyze trends and results
- Maintain national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training talent.
- Maintain national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Manage relationships with brokers, distributors, merchandisers, clients (wholesale and retail)