Dear True Moringa Fam,
2021 was a difficult year, but with your help, we made it through and celebrated many bright spots along the way. Here’s a look at a few of our favorite memories from 2021:
1. Reached 3 million trees planted and provided 5,000 farmers with financial literacy training, agricultural training, and a guaranteed market for their moringa produce.
2. Completed our largest order to date - over 500,000 units for FabFitFun, launched on Macys.com and in 3 new Whole Foods locations, and hit our highest annual revenue to date in the midst of a pandemic
4. Partnered with 7 Black and woman owned businesses to create our holiday gift bundles and raised $1,000 for Black Soil KY, Equal Justice Initiative, Plastic Bank, and our Village Savings & Loan program
5. With your help, we raised $5,500 in one week to completely renovate our local health center in New Longoro, Ghana and provide lifesaving medical equipment
6. We expanded our regenerative organic agriculture program, introducing peanuts, ginger, lemongrass, and peppermint, and grew our ingrower farm program to include 74 women and tribal minority farmers. Through the program, we increased incomes 4x and enrolled all ingrower farmers in national health insurance.
7. Co-Founder Kwami and his wife Daisy welcomed baby Zara into the world!
We couldn’t have done any of this without you, and we’re so grateful to have you as part of our True Moringa family. Here’s to a joyful 2022 ahead!
Kwami, Emily & Team True Moringa